THE FALLEN ONES CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE FALLEN ONES CLAN

Interact, Chat and Stratagize With Fellow Clan Mates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Avatar and Signature Requests Empty Avatar and Signature Requests Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:09 pm

BeauFlex

BeauFlex
Admin

I will take requests to make an avatar or signature for anyone who would like one.  Please dont let this sway you away from making your own.  I have done a few of them over the years so i have a somewhat limited knowledge of how to make a somewhat respectable signature.

If you would like me to attempt to make your and avatar or signature please make a new post and give me some information of possible subject material for the project. maybe what hobbies your into, favorite troops to use in war, etc... I just need something to start with.

Depending on the amount of requests and my current workload i can not say how long it will take me to create one of these for you. So... if you would like to have one in a timely fashion i would suggest you download photoshop or get good at mspaint and learn to make your own.  Otherwise your project is at the mercy of my time schedule Cool

If you do create your own signature or avatar you can make some dummy posts in this section to see how they look and make any changes instead of messing up other sections with unnecessary posts.

Thank you for your cooperation afro

https://thefallenonesclan.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum